Onehub has big things lined up for 2016, so we are looking to expand our team! We are currently seeking a Sales Development Rep. and a Rails Product Engineer. Both positions are full-time and based in Seattle. Job descriptions are listed below.
Onehub believes a healthy work/life balance empowers every employee to create better products. We operate sane office hours, take appropriate coffee breaks, stock the place with a bevy of healthy snacks, and provide gym memberships so you can work out during the day.
If you are interested in either of these positions, email us at email@example.com.
SALES DEVELOPMENT REP.
We are looking for Sales Development Representative (SDR) to join our team. You will be the first to contact incoming trial based leads that begin to use our solution, qualify them with discovery questions and hand them off to one of our account executives to close the sales cycle.
- Prospect, educate, qualify, and develop Target Accounts to create sales-ready leads and opportunities
- Interact with prospects via telephone and email
- Research accounts, identify key players, generate interest and develop accounts to stimulate opportunity
- Disseminate opportunities to appropriate AE, educating rep as necessary about the opportunity
- Successfully manage and overcome prospect objections
- Become a trusted resource and develop superior relationships with prospects
- Consistently achieve qualified opportunity quotas to ensure revenue objectives
- A self-starter with a track record of successful, credible lead follow-up and sales development at multiple executive levels within an organization
- Pre-call planning
- Opportunity qualification and objection handling
- Call structure and control
- Ability to work in a high-energy sales team environment; team player
- Positive and energetic phone skills, excellent listening skills, strong writing skills
- Proficient with standard corporate productivity tools (Salesforce, email, voicemail, MS Office)
- Sales training a plus
RAILS PRODUCT ENGINEER
We are looking for an experienced Software Engineer (Product) to join our Product team. The ideal candidate will possess broad knowledge of full-stack web projects. At Onehub, we’re not weighed down by multiple layers of middle management and legacy systems. You will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact via direct contributions to the success of our product and the delight of our customers.
- Build amazing user-facing products using primarily Ruby on Rails
- Tackle tough engineering and product problems
- Work efficiently in a fast-paced, self-directed environment
- Take full ownership of projects from concept, to implementation, to deployment
- Work closely with the Design team to create new ideas and define feature specifications
- Work closely with the Operations team to build and scale back-end services
- Assist the Support team by creating tools that accelerate our customer response
- Deep expertise in engineering and CS fundamentals
- Broad experience with full-stack projects
- Solid understanding of Object Oriented Programming principles
- Knowledge of relational databases and SQL, preferably MySQL
- Able to work both independently and in cooperation with others
- A sense of urgency and ownership over the things you work on
- Obsession over details with a pragmatic approach to shipping
- Fluency with both front-end and back-end technologies
- Good communicator who can give and receive direct feedback in a professional manner
- Intellectually curious and creative
- A positive attitude
- Experience developing large scale web applications
- Experience with any of the following back-end technologies — Ruby on Rails, MySQL, Nginx, RabbitMQ, Redis, memcached
- Experience with containerized deployment, preferably Kubernetes
- Experience with large and complex code bases, including API design techniques to help keep them clean and maintainable
- Experience with TDD and CI
- Experience working at a SaaS company