We’ve had a busy year developing features to make Onehub even easier and more efficient. Here is a glance at some of the most interesting things that happened at Onehub in 2013:
Google Drive Integration
In April, we integrated Google Drive with Onehub. This means you can give your entire team (and customers) access to edit documents directly within Onehub. This new feature helps our users save time, work more efficiently and collaborate easier with colleagues.
We also added the collaboration feature of Workflow Tasks in April. This feature allows you to ask people to review or approve files within your Workspace. You can write a comment in the task to give and receive feedback throughout the entire edit / review process.
Simplified Pricing and Unlimited Storage
In May, we launched simplified pricing and unlimited storage. The simplified pricing plans make it easier for new Onehub users to pick the right plan. Also, you asked for more storage and we listened. The Team Edition now includes 1TB of storage, and the Business Edition has unlimited storage.
Saving Mobile Files to Onehub from Your iPhone and iPad
In July, we brought cloud mobility to the iPhone and iPad. Now you can upload files from your mobile device directly into the Onehub app, from anywhere anytime.
24/7 Phone Support
In October, we went 24/7 with all day phone support. Now, when you’re up late working on a project and have a question about Onehub you can reach a live person by phone who can help answer your problems and get back on track.
Favorites Were Added to Make Navigation Easier
In December, we added another feature that is destined to save Onehub users lots of time. The new Favorites function allows you to select specific Workspaces and make them Favorites. A new card view will appear at the top of the screen for easy access and a quick view of Workspace users and activity. This allows you to quickly access your Favorites instead of scrolling through a huge list of Workspaces and files.
We Published More Case Studies
- Moss Warner talked about why they love Onehub as a client portal.
- White Wolf Capital discussed how they wanted a secure and easy data management system.
- Hilco Industrial shared with us how they needed secure control over their files.
- Birch Capital talked about how they use Onehub’s advanced customization and user permissions.
- PRG told us how they improved efficiency and collaboration with Onehub.
You Met Some of Our Staff
This year we showcased the following Onehub gurus:
- Matthew – Onehub’s design lead and avid video game player
- Brian Moran – Onehub’s CTO, co-founder and outrageous cyclist
- W. Andrew Loe III – Onehub’s lead developer and sailing fanatic
- Brian Warren – Onehub’s designer and typography enthusiast
We hope you’ve enjoyed our recap of 2013. We are SO excited for 2014 and will continue to make Onehub better. Happy New Year!