What we do
Onehub makes beautiful and intuitive software that helps businesses share files with their teams and customers across multiple platforms — web, desktop, tablet, and mobile.
What we are looking for
- Firm grasp of how web and cloud applications work
- Experience troubleshooting software issues directly with clients
- Strong writing and communication skills
- Excellent phone manner
- Interest in web development and programming are a plus
What you would do
- Troubleshoot customer support issues via phone and email
- Take ownership of technical issues and working with our engineering team to file bugs and help resolve issues
- Write content and articles for our online help system
- Document troubleshooting and problem resolution steps
- Provide technical demos and training to customers via web conference
We have a small team, so you have a chance to make a huge impact on both our product and company. We love working here, and think you might too.
This position is full time, and based at our headquarters in Seattle, WA. If you are interested, email firstname.lastname@example.org