Technically, the twelve days of Christmas don’t start until the 25th of December. But since this is the last month of the year, and the last chance to close those deals before you close up shop for a long awaited holiday, we thought we’d give you the gift of 12 Onehub pro tips right now (and beat the rush).
These tricks and tools will help you work smarter and faster, so you can finish everything you need to get done before everyone checks out of work and into a ski lodge.
- Create a Data Room to speed up negotiations that need to close by year’s end.
- Implement customizable agreements that users must accept before accessing your content.
- FTP is not a four letter word! Use it when uploading files in bulk.
- Send secure links to share content with people who don’t have Onehub accounts.
- Use our automatic watermarking feature to help thwart unwanted sharing.
- Create an effective client portal to streamline communication with outside parties.
- Use Google Suggesting Mode to redline and share edits directly from Onehub.
- Assign tasks and leave comments directly within Onehub to unify communications and feedback about files.
- Set up activity tracking so you know who has accessed your content and what they did with it.
- Get peace of mind with our Role Viewer, which previews exactly what a recipient will see when accessing your content.
- Establish automatic expiration dates on your files for tighter control of your data.
- Make use of our broad preview capabilities, so you can review tons of different file types in Onehub.
If you have any questions about Onehub or need help using one of our business collaboration tools, contact our live support team.
And if you are having trouble coming up with a gift for your co-workers — may we suggest a Onehub Business Plan?